GF1 Image Thread

Mike Ronesia

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Mark James
What processing did you use on that little crustacean? Amazing colours, love the shades in the background vs his legs, obviously you been doing this a long time, can just imagine how it feels to get shots like this all the time!
I uploaded the raw to LR5.3 and clicked the new "auto tone" feature. :wink: It increased exp, reduced contrast a little, raised white a little and lowered black a little. I tend to shoot with exposure center weighted so most of the time auto cranks it too much because it's looking at the entire image, but in this case i liked what it did, which was basically brighten the shot. I lost detail in the shell and sand but it brought out the colors of the crab better.

Thanks, macro shooting is the easiest type of underwater photography and I don't get to do it as often as I'd like because my wife always takes the macro lens. The GF1 takes great wide shots as well with proper lighting.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This was with only one strobe and I think it would have been better with two. I was at about 140f deep and looking strait up to get the sun burst in the shot. Had to hold my breath for awhile so the bubbles would clear the frame.

Focal length: 7 mm
Shutter speed: 1/160 sec
Aperture: F6.3
ISO: 100

jmax

Mu-43 Regular
Hi all,
here a little serie of castles and dungeons, all taken with GF1 and P20 1,7. Hope you like it.

Thanks

westcan

Mu-43 Regular
[/IMG]

I have moved on up to the GX7, never had the GX1, and will be interested to compare the two cameras. For now, here is a sunrise shot from a couple of years ago, GF1 and a pz 45-175

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom