[FT] GF1 case | Location: UK | Ships: UK

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by alex66, Feb 6, 2014.

1. alex66

alex66 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 23, 2010
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    GF1 case

Ships to

I have acquired the Panasonic case for the GF1 in black, not having one the case is surplus to my needs so I would like to exchange it for? I have little idea to be honest so am open to offers.
    There are things I could use G3 batteries whether OEM or third party, SD cards. The case looks to be in fairly good condition and it is the one for the 14-45 zoom looking at the size of it, will post photos if I get a chance.

• I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
  2. Itchybiscuit

Itchybiscuit Photon Mangler

0   0   0

Dec 10, 2013
    Glasgow, Scotland
    I'd very much like to trade you for your case but don't really know what you'd take in return.
    I have all sorts of photography related oddities but no G3 battery I'm afraid. For example I just bought an Asahi Pentax 110 system f2.8 50mm lens but don't know what to do with it! A 3 piece set of Optomax extension tubes, M42 mount in minty condition with box and instructions? (11, 20 and 30mm) Two Zeiss Ikon 42mm filters in red and green with an Actina 42mm lens hood which has a removable clear glass lens protector plus an Actina 42mm yellow filter in its original box?

I'm merely listing some of the kinds of bits and bobs I've collected over the years in case anything is of possible interest. Oh, I even bought a GF2 case in new condition hoping it would fit my GF1. No chance so it's going spare too. I AM a sad case. :wink: If you can bear it I can list other things but this may not be to your taste so feel free to just say no thanks...