1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

GF1 Camera System - On Craigs list (Bridgeport)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by RDM, Aug 12, 2012.

1. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

link ----> Panasonic Micro 4/3 Camera System

Copy of post:

Panasonic Micro 4/3 Camera System - $650 (Bridgeport)
    Date: 2012-07-24, 1:35AM EDT
    Reply to: xnxpm-3159215672@sale.craigslist.org
    For sale is a Panasonic GF1 Mirror Less Camera with 45-200mm and 14-45mm lenses.
    Also included are the optional EVF (electronic view finder) and extra batteries.
    Cash only...will not ship. I'm located in Bridgeport (right on I 75) about an hour north of Pontiac.

Product Information
    Enjoy high-quality images even at a high ISO sensitivity, with the Panasonic DMC-GF1 digital camera that has a 4/3-type 12.1 MP Live MOS sensor. The 4x digital zoom of this Panasonic 12.1 MP camera allows you to capture distant objects in great clarity. With the wide 3-inch display of the Panasonic DMC-GF1, you can instantly see exactly what has been captured. Record high-quality home videos, with the 1280x720 HD video resolution of this digital camera. The dust reduction technology of this Panasonic 12.1 MP camera prepares it to accompany you even in tough conditions.

I wish I lived near him, its a great deal. I tried to convince him to ship but he was no having it, But since I am in New York , I will pass this discovery on to my brethren here.