1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

GF-2 problem

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by CysVet, Mar 26, 2012.

1. CysVet

CysVet New to Mu-43

Mar 25, 2012
    Ames, IA (USA)
    So I've had my GF-2 for a little under a year and have been very happy with it. After a couple of months it started having an issue where it takes a series of completely black images. It doesn't seem to matter what lens I use or what settings I use. The only thing that seems to work sometimes is to hold down the shutter release button and take a large number if pictures in burst mode, until my camera "snaps out of it." Recently when I'm shooting this seems to happen about every five minutes.

I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem, or if anyone had any suggestions on what I could do to fix this issue. It's been really frustrating, causing me to miss a lot of photo opportunities.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

2. RobertinArabia

RobertinArabia Mu-43 Regular

Sep 6, 2012
    Had wierd problem with my Olympus PL1. Reset it to orignal specs and it went away.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.