GF-1 w/7-14, and 45 macro in Ethiopia

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by MarkWon, Feb 12, 2011.

1. MarkWon

MarkWon Mu-43 Rookie

May 1, 2010
    First of all, I would like to say how pleased I was that my Gf-1 is still working fine after about three drops on the pavement. The leather case seemed to have helped but it sure can take a beating. Not even a moment of pause. Just picked it up and started firing away.

I took the GF-1 w/7-14 and 45 macro for the wide and longer end, and used my M8 w/24 elmarit and 35 cron for more normal kind of shooting. I still have hundreds of photos to look over but here are a few samples.

45 macro

• Like Like x 11
  2. NickLeon

NickLeon Mu-43 Regular

Oct 20, 2010
    Somerset UK
    Glad it worked OK 'cause the results are great - let's see some more please.
  3. MarkWon

MarkWon Mu-43 Rookie

May 1, 2010
    Thanks for the reply. For some reason, my flickr is acting up and I'm not seeing all the photos I posted here. Here are some of the others that should have been included in the original post.

ADMIN--sorry for the duplicate posts, please delete the other ones. I posted them by accident each time I went "back" on my browser to make an edit. Thanks.

-It looks like the photos are back up on flickr.
  4. Danny_Two

Danny_Two Mu-43 Regular

Oct 30, 2010
    Yeah, they are some nice photo's.
  5. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    Good some more...
    Got ya covered.. Don
  6. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin .

Oct 9, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Great shots, really like your third 7-14mm one.
  7. MarkWon

MarkWon Mu-43 Rookie

May 1, 2010
    Thanks for the comments folks! Ethiopia is a very photogenic country. Here are some more.

• Like Like x 2
  8. amberzombie

amberzombie Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 28, 2010