GF-1 video

Phototeacher

New to Mu-43
Can anyone suggest a video format converter to convert the GF-1's AVCHD Lite into a more universal format, so videos can be viewed on friend's (PC) computers without them haveing to install software?

GaryAyala

Mu-43 Legend
I really know anything about video ... but, if you're running a Mac, I suspect iDVD can do what you need.

Gary

cbrock

Mu-43 Regular
Windows live movie maker can convert to wmv format. I converted a video on there once, but my computer is slow and it took forever! but it did the job.

mr.hauser

Mu-43 Rookie
If you are looking for simply ease of use with GF1 video I'd suggest just using motion JPEG for your video settings in-camera.

With motion JPEG there is no need for any importer or conversion, just drag and drop and they can be read by any computer.

Phototeacher

New to Mu-43
BBW, thanks for moving this to the correct forum.

I will look into using motion JPEG, but liked the idea of using less memory card space by using AVCHD Lite. Not having a super-fast computer, converting formats might be too much of a task for it!
Thanks for the replies, I look forward to joining in more discussions on these forums.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom