GF-1 video shooter here.

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by cloudcitycollective, Feb 28, 2011.

1. cloudcitycollective

cloudcitycollective New to Mu-43

Feb 28, 2011

My name is Stephen and I have the GF-1.

I bought the camera to replace my massive a700, which I never use, due to size, but am now enamored with shooting video.

You can see my work so far here:
    Stephen Jenkins's videos on Vimeo

My lenses include:

m43 mount
    Panny 20mm f/1.7
    Olympus 40-150mm f/4-5.6

Canon FD mount
    Canon 50mm f/1.8
    Solignar 135mm f/2.8

Sony/Minolta mount
    Tamron 100-300 f/4-5.6
    Minolta 28-85 f/3.5-5.6
    Minolta 50mm f/1.7
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Stephen, welcome to you and your GF-1! I have a feeling you'll enjoy the Video forum here. :biggrin:

I'll be sure to check out your vimeo site and please feel free to add your sites to your signature line via the User Control Panel.
  3. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome Stephen - you have quite a collection.
  4. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Nice work Stephen. I LOVED your video of the glass blower. Inspiring to see someone who loves what they do. I also really dug that music group you shot in the coffee shop....already forgot their name. They reminded at times of Tom Waits and a bit like Calexico. The dof of worked well. Once you master changing your focal point (shooting video with lenses [and a camera, really] mainly designed for stills is NOT easy), you can start getting paid. Keep up the great work.
  5. Stephen Geis

Stephen Geis Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 13, 2010
    Charlotte, NC
    Welcome Stephen. Checked out your work, it's good to see someone focusing on people following their passions. We expect to see you post here frequently!
  6. cloudcitycollective

cloudcitycollective New to Mu-43

Feb 28, 2011
    Thanks for the warm words everyone

Thanks for the warm words everyone, look forward to sharing more work with you all!