Getting the best Colour Setting on the GF1 (updated! I'll kindly send RAW preset)

Iansky

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
The joy of photography

Hey Ian! wow this is special for you to want something from little old me. Not that i'm old. haha

I'll send to to you but i need your email address. Ta

icon
Ha ha, I believe we can all learn from others and you have produced some pretty amazing results from your settings so I appreciate your time and effort and also fro being willing to share.

Thank you so much and it is one of the things that makes this site "The best", the willingness to share and help others.

Email is - 571@talktalk.net

Thanks,
Ian

CameraBuff

New to Mu-43
Preset please!

Thank you for your willingness to share your work. Sending you a PM right now to request your preset.

ski_jazz

New to Mu-43
Hi Icon,
I'm still a GF1 fan, could you please send me the aperture presets? Do you find aperture hangs up (aka 'spinning wheel of death') a lot?

my email address: drleonardlee@gmail.com. Thanks

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I don't know why the OP, does not upload the preset to one of the free file hosting websites, it would save him a lot of time and effort.
Originally I didn't realise how sort after it would become. But I don't mind, it's just one of those more personal touches that I enjoy rather than an automated system.

Although my pm box fills very quickly:smile:

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Tinderbox (UK) said:
As i don't have a Mac , I am giving your Colour Setting , in post 1 a go on my G2 , I find the default standard setting too washed out and have been using dynamic.

Thanks

John.
Yeah John I can vaguely remember those settings but I'm pretty sure I changed them before to long. If I remember rightly they produced a 'old time' look and I go for the more punchy wet slick look.

I felt that dynamic was a tad to dark but you maybe able to pull back the contrast setting back a bit.

If you have some spare time check out raw. I'm not sure what photo app you use but you will be amazed with just 2 adjustment sliders, namely Black point and vibrancy. These will transform your images.

If you don't have any decent photo editing app and you're on a windows computer, I myself and alot of other users on this site recommend Adobe Lightroom. Lightroom is a cross platform app and I have it on my Mac as well and it's good.

raunies

New to Mu-43
Hi Iconindustries,

I would appreciate to try your presets for my GF1 with Lightroom 3. I will give feedback here.

raunies(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks !

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hi Iconindustries,

I would appreciate to try your presets for my GF1 with Lightroom 3. I will give feedback here.

raunies(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks !
Hi icon i have the Gf1 + 20mm would you mind sending me the settings please i also have Adobe photoshop 9.email. highfield3@lynlee48.plus.com cheers lee.
Hey Guys I'm really sorry but the preset I've made is only for Apple Aperture:-(

I should put this in the thread title.

cris_m43

New to Mu-43
Hello Icon!

I wish I could try your presets. Could you please send them to rancriss at yahoo dot it?

Thank you in advance!

Cristiano - Italy

how_c

New to Mu-43
Hi mate would you mind to send me the preset setting that you set for aperture? I'm interested and would like to check it out. Here is my email : c_jsn@hotmail.com

Thx man!!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom