George Clooney uses an EM-1?

Jonathan F/2

Mu-43 Legend
He's a member on this forum don't you know? :wink:

I'm a little surprised with the Gordy Strap, that's something a small camera enthusiast would get. Maybe he is a forum lurker. :biggrin:

krugorg

Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I'm a little surprised with the Gordy Strap, that's something a small camera enthusiast would get. Maybe he is a forum lurker. :biggrin:
Wait a dang minute. Are you really George Clooney, Jonathan?!

Yohan Pamudji

Mu-43 Veteran
That's a photo vest, people. When George Clooney takes pictures, George Clooney doesn't screw around.

Edit: never mind, it's probably a safari vest. Carry on.

demiro

Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Yeah, didn't you see his thread "New guy here with only $3000 spend on body and lenses for safari. Should I go with an E-M1, or X-T1 or should I just buy Ashton Kutcher's old D7100."

RDM

Mu-43 All-Pro
Hi George! Welcome!

(Just in case he IS a lurker...)
That is very possible. He could even be a member already.
There is a Leica enthusiasts site in which the singer Seal had been secretly registered and posting for years before he revealed his true identity.

Joelmusicman

Mu-43 Regular
Nope, just Joel. Not really much of a musicman any more either, it's just been my handle for pretty much everything since college.

orfeo

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Hey George, I love you acting! Gravity was awesome, and I loved your style in that movie! (I think he may be one of us)

tjdean01

Mu-43 Top Veteran
m43s is not mainstream. The masses who don't know a lot about cameras but want "a good camera" will, provided they don't get the horrific $200 superzooms, get a CaNikon DSLR. m43s is for people who do more research.

But with the popularity of the OMD line I see ads in magazines and such. So, assuming he doesn't know a lot about cameras yet has the means to buy whatever he wants, he probably said, "I want a really good camera but some of those are too big." And, the OM-D E-M1 is, without a doubt, the best camera in the world (obviously when considering size, price, etc. The Sony RX100 would also be the best in the world as would the Nikon DF but you know what I mean).

Anyway, I'm glad he has it. That means more people are learning about it and hopefully it'll be here to stay!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom