G9 and wireless flash

Discovery1954

New to Mu-43
I have a G9 (beautiful camera) but want to use it with two or three Panosonic flashguns,Simple question,how do you do it?
Cheers in advance

David

CyVan

Mu-43 All-Pro
By selling them for a good price and getting the signicantly cheaper and much more versatile Godox/Flashpoint R2 equivalents and a trigger.

Barring that , if I remember correctly, from my Panasonic DL360, you'd have to place one flash on-camera to act as master and the others as optical slaves and make sure they can see the flash from the master.

From the manual:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:

Discovery1954

New to Mu-43
Cheers for your reply,I will have a look at the Godox UK website.I thought Panosonics were radio.
Cheers for your rapid reply.

David

CyVan

Mu-43 All-Pro
Cheers for your reply,I will have a look at the Godox UK website.I thought Panosonics were radio.
Cheers for your rapid reply.

David
oh you're in the UK. I'm not positive but I think https://www.essentialphoto.co.uk/ is a dealer under the PixaPro re-brand. They might give you better warranty support than Godox direct.

The models I would suggest are the TT350-O for small size or TT685-O for large size both with AA batteries , the V350 and V860 II for Li-Ion batteries. Both TTL

Once u have a TTL model u might be able to get away with manual flashes for the slaves so tht would be the TT600 (AA) and V850 (Li-ion)

For trigger I would suggest the XPro , the R2-T II is great but I think its an Adorama exclusive.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom