1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

G9 + 12-60 2.8-4 Kit for $1,800

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Canonista, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Canonista

Canonista Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 3, 2011
    L.A.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. retiredfromlife

retiredfromlife Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 15, 2016
    Sydney, Australia
    Looks a great deal.
    If I saw that same price in AUD in Australia I would be very happy

3. morphodone

morphodone Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Mar 27, 2018
    Texas
    Kyle
    I don't know if you realize this but you should be paying $1622. If you add that lens as a "build bundle" it's actually cheaper. Another member actually pointed this out. I bought the G9 about 2 weeks ago and contacted Adorama and they let me buy the lens for the difference in price I already paid.
    Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 5.59.14 AM.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. John M Flores

John M Flores Super Moderator

Jan 7, 2011
    NJ
    Yup, you can get the G9 + 8-18 for about $1800, a savings of about $1000. That very combo has been in my shopping cart for a week now...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Canonista

Canonista Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 3, 2011
    L.A.
    Many thanks for pointing this out, but the lowest I’m seeing it as a kit is $1,997, but if selected separately, I’m getting $1,711 for the set, which is still cheaper than B&H, so I’ll probably cancel and get this instead. How are you getting this “bundle” pricing?

6. morphodone

morphodone Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Mar 27, 2018
    Texas
    Kyle
    When you go to the site, just select the camera itself (or with accessories kit) without a lens. And then click the "Build Bundle" link. See it highlighted below in bright pink.

Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 4.10.00 PM.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.