G9 + 12-60 2.8-4 Kit for $1,800

Canonista

Mu-43 Top Veteran

morphodone

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Kyle
I don't know if you realize this but you should be paying $1622. If you add that lens as a "build bundle" it's actually cheaper. Another member actually pointed this out. I bought the G9 about 2 weeks ago and contacted Adorama and they let me buy the lens for the difference in price I already paid.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

John M Flores

Super Moderator
I don't know if you realize this but you should be paying $1622. If you add that lens as a "build bundle" it's actually cheaper. Another member actually pointed this out. I bought the G9 about 2 weeks ago and contacted Adorama and they let me buy the lens for the difference in price I already paid.
View attachment 704577
Yup, you can get the G9 + 8-18 for about $1800, a savings of about $1000. That very combo has been in my shopping cart for a week now...

Canonista

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Many thanks for pointing this out, but the lowest I’m seeing it as a kit is $1,997, but if selected separately, I’m getting $1,711 for the set, which is still cheaper than B&H, so I’ll probably cancel and get this instead. How are you getting this “bundle” pricing?

morphodone

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Kyle
Many thanks for pointing this out, but the lowest I’m seeing it as a kit is $1,997, but if selected separately, I’m getting $1,711 for the set, which is still cheaper than B&H, so I’ll probably cancel and get this instead. How are you getting this “bundle” pricing?
When you go to the site, just select the camera itself (or with accessories kit) without a lens. And then click the "Build Bundle" link. See it highlighted below in bright pink.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom