1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

G6 w/ 14-42 II lens for $429 at Panasonic

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by iamwhoiam, Dec 8, 2014.

1. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Mu-43 Regular

Nov 29, 2014
    When you go to the link the pricing is $599 but you need to be a Club Panasonic member and then login to get the special pricing.
    If you're not a member just register...it's free.

http://shop.panasonic.com/shop/model/DMC-G6KK

Now I don't know if I should get the GX7 body only for $497 or the G6 at this excellent price.

2. BigCTM

BigCTM Mu-43 Regular

Feb 16, 2012
    This is a great price on the G6. Tempted for sure...I like the DSLR style of the G series.

3. tkc9789

tkc9789 Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 8, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    Deal's gone already....

4. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Mu-43 Regular

Nov 29, 2014
    I just logged into my Panasonic account and the deal is still there. You need to register for Club Panasonic. The deal will not show up if you are not registered.

DMC-G6KK
    Add artistic effects and edit on the go with touch-LCD
    Share with smartphone or tablet via wireless feature
    Simultaneously record video and take photos
    Enjoy greater control and creative flexibility over DSLRs
    SAVE
    $320
    $749.99
    $429.99
    Free Shipping

5. tkc9789

tkc9789 Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 8, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    I'm registered and logged in to Club Panasonic. Still only see $549.99. Oh well.

6. jd950

jd950 Mu-43 Rookie

Apr 23, 2010
    I went to the page and it said $549. I logged in and the price went to $749. I logged out and price showed $549 again. No matter how many times I do it I get the same thing, a $200 penalty for logging in. I don't actually need one of these; was just curious. I guess I must not have been a very good member of their club and they are punishing me? :)

Update...When I log in, all sale prices go away. If I want a Nocticron from them and log in, I have to pay full price for that, too. I guess I will "quit" their club so I can take advantage of better prices.

7. MadMan

MadMan Mu-43 Regular

Mar 27, 2013
    It's crazy, but there are apparently different kinds of club panasonic. When I wanted to buy a plasma tv from them a few years back (before they exited the business ... sigh) I had a devil of a time with this. The first time I registered, I think using the link on their site, the prices were terrible, like you see. I googled and searched a bit, and found there was a different link to use that gives this price. I'd share it with you, but it was long ago & I've forgotten. It's crazy, I actually have two club panasonic accounts for the same email address now, one giving worse prices than the other, I keep forgetting and logging into the wrong (first) one, I wish I could just delete that one.

8. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Mu-43 Regular

Nov 29, 2014
    Sorry about that. Does look like there are different types of accounts. I don't know what type of account I have. Signed up when I got my G3 over 3 years ago. The FZ200 is $299 and I'm very tempted to buy that for some friends.

9. tg9413

tg9413 Mu-43 Regular

Mar 12, 2014
    just checked with my account, it's 429 also. It's an EPP account. You can try to register account with your work email see if panasonic has partnership with your employer.

10. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Mu-43 Regular

Nov 29, 2014
    Yes, thanks for jogging my memory. I do have an EPP account. :smile: