I've very happy with the G6, but the ergonomics of it didn't quite work for me. Because of very subtle design changes since the G2, I've found myself accidentally pressing the ISO and WB buttons with the palm of my hand. When I'm shooting on the bicycle, one hand is a must, so I have to grip fairly tightly. I'm an endless tinkerer, so a solution to the grip shape should not be hard to find. The players: Air hardening clay, for the prototypes. Epoxy clay for the core of the solution. Sugru for the skin of the solution. The first draft was a modest effort to increase the grip size near the back of the camera. It didn't quite work. And I forgot to get a picture of it on the camera. For the second draft, I went whole hog - a big fat grip. The camera is covered in scotch tape. Shown with the first draft: The big grip was too big. For the 3rd draft I moved the added material forward, so that rather than provide extra area for my palm, it would make it easier to grip the camera with fingers. Versions 3, 1 and 2 (propped up because the bottom was rounded) Version 3 was pretty close, so version 4 refined that idea of more material forward. Versions 2, 1, 3 and 4: I modeled version 4 in epoxy clay and coated it in Sugru (textured with a paper towel). I had trouble finding something that would stick to camera and ended up using double sided tape. This left a gap that I filled with more Sugur. I added a bump out at the back to further protect the ISO button. After I took these photos, I cleaned up the Sugru a bit. If the bump out on the back corner doesn't work I can file it or sand it or remove it. I'll find out how it works on Sunday. I did have to cover the ports on the side, but I never use them.