1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

G6 + 14-42 + 45-150 = $619 at B&H

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by madogvelkor, Nov 28, 2013.

1. madogvelkor

madogvelkor Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 22, 2013
    Connecticut
    • Like Like x 1
  2. BAXTING

BAXTING Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 5, 2012
    Los Angeles SFV, CA
    Bradley
    Im really contemplating this. I just dont want the included lenses but I suppose I could make do with the included 14-42. I have not used a newer ver of that lens. I think would be an awesome hybrid kit with a 14-140 or 12-35.

What to do....

Focus peaking

Manual video control

Wifi

Paired device remote trigger

• Like Like x 1
  3. GeBathan

GeBathan Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 11, 2012
    Los Angeles CA
    Gerard
    Might be a good replacement for your g5 B,or better yet get the GH3 lol. I'm waiting on the GX7 to go down more haha, attach a 12-35 and im a happy man.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

4. BAXTING

BAXTING Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 5, 2012
    Los Angeles SFV, CA
    Bradley
    Yea I want to start playing with video and although the g5 produces excellent video I think this is much more similar to the GH2 with manual control and added Focus peaking which I love on my Fuji.

No FP on gh3 :(

5. GeBathan

GeBathan Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 11, 2012
    Los Angeles CA
    Gerard
    I know huh,I'm thinking of getting into that hybrid photography too,gh3 is the way to do it.but the size is not good for me so probably end up with a GX7

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2