1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED G5 / PL45 f/2.8 Macro | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by BAXTING, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAXTING

BAXTING Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Aug 5, 2012
    Los Angeles SFV, CA
    Bradley
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> G5 / PL45 f/2.8 Macro
    </br>Prices</br> G5 $220 Shipped
    PL45 f/2.8 Macro $425 shipped
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> After much deliberation Ive decided to part ways with both my G5 and my PL45 f/2.8 Macro Lens. I had two G5's at one point because it is such a useful tool to use.

The G5 was purchased used and is in great used condition. It spent of its time in my Domke bag or on a tripod. I placed a screen protector on it as soon as I open the box. It does show a little bit of wear as it is not new, but is no way damaged or broken. Comes with all original accessories and a spare Lumix battery.

The PL45 f/2.8 Macro is a freakin fantastic lens! Again this lens spent most of its time in my bag or used with a body on a tripod. This was never my take everywhere lens, just used in the studio. The focus switch on the side of the lens popped out once, I don't know why. I put it back in and it now has a small bit of freeplay, but I am unable to take it out again, even if I try. Otherwise it is in great condition. All original accessories included.

$20 off If anyone wants both at once.

Im interested in a black Oly45 and black Oly 75 if anyone would like to discuss a trade. I am open to other trades as well, just shoot me a PM with what ya got.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS/FEDEX
    </br>Shipping charge</br> n/a
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-2 days
    </br>References</br> here/ebay: bbahrman
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.