COMPLETED G5 / PL45 f/2.8 Macro | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by BAXTING, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BAXTING Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Aug 5, 2012
    Los Angeles SFV, CA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> G5 / PL45 f/2.8 Macro
    </br>Prices</br> G5 $220 Shipped
    PL45 f/2.8 Macro $425 shipped
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> After much deliberation Ive decided to part ways with both my G5 and my PL45 f/2.8 Macro Lens. I had two G5's at one point because it is such a useful tool to use.

The G5 was purchased used and is in great used condition. It spent of its time in my Domke bag or on a tripod. I placed a screen protector on it as soon as I open the box. It does show a little bit of wear as it is not new, but is no way damaged or broken. Comes with all original accessories and a spare Lumix battery.

The PL45 f/2.8 Macro is a freakin fantastic lens! Again this lens spent most of its time in my bag or used with a body on a tripod. This was never my take everywhere lens, just used in the studio. The focus switch on the side of the lens popped out once, I don't know why. I put it back in and it now has a small bit of freeplay, but I am unable to take it out again, even if I try. Otherwise it is in great condition. All original accessories included.

$20 off If anyone wants both at once.

Im interested in a black Oly45 and black Oly 75 if anyone would like to discuss a trade. I am open to other trades as well, just shoot me a PM with what ya got.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS/FEDEX
    </br>Shipping charge</br> n/a
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-2 days
    </br>References</br> here/ebay: bbahrman
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.