1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED G5, P14-140mm, 2 P14-42 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by carpandean, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carpandean

carpandean Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Oct 29, 2010
    Western NY
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> G5, P14-140mm, 2 P14-42
    </br>Prices</br> Pan G5 (body only) - [Sold on Amazon]
    Pan 14-140mm - [Sold on Amazon]
    2 Pan 14-42mm - $85 each

All prices shipped and Paypal'd (regular only)
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> I'm giving Olympus a try for a little while, mostly because I like the E-M5 a lot, but also because of their legendary OOC jpegs.

Up first is my like new G5. I've only played with it for comparison purposes (w/ E-M5 and GX1), taking a handful of shots and one short movie. Body is flawless, as is screen. Literally like new. It's actually really hard to let it go, as it's just about exactly what I was looking for when I came to :43:. Great "mini DSLR" camera. All contents from original box are included. Optional discount to include one of my 14-42mm lenses (G5 was purchased body only.)

Next is my 14-140mm. Got this a while a go with a GH2. Great zoom range and image quality (relatively speaking.) I just don't use it often enough. Great condition.

Finally, I have two all-black Pan 14-42mm lenses. Neither has been used much. However, with one of them, I tried zooming in-and-out for 10 minutes a night once to get that initial plastic-on-plastic stickiness out. First to purchased gets choice of new, untouched, slightly sticky zoom and new, but worked smooth.

I'll post pics tonight.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS (w/ insurance for G5 and 14-140mm)
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -
    </br>Handling time</br> Will do my best to get out in a day or two. Generally, I can only get out to Post Office on Mon, Tues or Fri.
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. carpandean

carpandean Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Oct 29, 2010
    Western NY
  3. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    80   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    If I hadn't just bought another 14-140, I'd buy this one. Great price for a versatile lens and a long time forum member.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.