G5 body only, $299 at Amazon

agentlossing

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Andrew Lossing
See title. I don't really know the G-series cameras all that well but for a recent body with lots of features, that seems like a steal.

ritoroy

Mu-43 Rookie
Robert's was selling new G5 bodies for $239 on their eBay site a couple of weeks ago.

johnnymg

Mu-43 Regular
Just and FYI:

I ordered one of these G5's last week and it never shipped. Just said "shipping soon". I had to cancel that order due to delayed delivery to my secondary address. Redid the order (to primary address) and now it's stuck in "shipping now" status. I'll give it a few more days................. :confused:

harryz

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Igor
Just and FYI:

I ordered one of these G5's last week and it never shipped. Just said "shipping soon". I had to cancel that order due to delayed delivery to my secondary address. Redid the order (to primary address) and now it's stuck in "shipping now" status. I'll give it a few more days................. :confused:
Bought there one. Shipped next day. I'm absolutely satisfied with my purchase.

afrat

Mu-43 Regular
Was that an ebay or Amazon purchase??? My order is stuck in Amazon-Roberts limbo. :frown:
My order says it's left the seller in Las Vegas. I had Prime and opted for 1-day shipping, won't get it until next Tuesday for some reason though.

Sent from my HTC One X using Mu-43 mobile app

harryz

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Igor
My order says it's left the seller in Las Vegas. I had Prime and opted for 1-day shipping, won't get it until next Tuesday for some reason though.

As I know Prime works for Amazon store only, not third party ones.

Sent from my Desire HD using Mu-43 mobile app

johnnymg

Mu-43 Regular

That's encouraging................... I guess non expedited status/shipping is processed on alternate weeks. :eek:

Mu-43 Rookie
I ordered the G5 from Amazon Prime on the 13th and received it on the 15th without issue. It did take until the 14th for the G5 to be shipped, though.

zapatista

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Mike Barber
I ordered a G5 and a D5100 from Roberts over the last couple of weeks from eBay. The g5 was received in 3 days (Indiana to Colorado) and the D5100 was delayed by Roberts for 3-4 days before shipping. No problems with the packaging.

johnnymg

Mu-43 Regular
FWIW, I finally got a "shipped" notice (Sunday of all days) for the G5. :smile:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom