G3 what color?

DHart

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Don
Eliot... funny! The wife and I just upgraded our cars to new ones ('11 Durango Citadel and '11 Wrangler Rubicon - we're doing our part to stimulate the economy!). Both in guess what color.... SILVER! Living in the country, dark cars don't look good for more than 5 minutes after a wash! But silver seems to last a long time before crying out for a wash. :rofl:

Image captured with a guess-what-color.... a chocolate GF3.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Image captured with a black GH2.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Clearly, chocolate cameras make better images than black ones. :wink:

Bokeaji

Gonzo's Dad O.*
DHart said:
Eliot... funny! The wife and I just upgraded our cars to new ones ('11 Durango Citadel and '11 Wrangler Rubicon - we're doing our part to stimulate the economy!). Both in guess what color.... SILVER! Living in the country, dark cars don't look good for more than 5 minutes after a wash! But silver seems to last a long time before crying out for a wash. :rofl:

Image captured with a guess-what-color.... a chocolate GF3.

Image captured with a black GH2.

Clearly, chocolate cameras make better images than black ones. :wink:
You didn't get the new engine in the 12 wrangler?! Panic! It's so much peppier!

Ok bed time for me.

- Eliot

DHart

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Don
I thought about it, but we got such a great deal on the '11 and the V6 in the '11 Wrangler is really quite satisfactory for the type of vehicle that it is. I drive the Wrangler fairly conservatively anyway.

The Citadel on the other hand... yes, we got the V-8 Hemi in that bad boy and it's an amazing engine. Effortless, smooth, potent power. I absolutely love V8 engines.

Did you get the V8 in your Grand Cherokee?

winx14

Mu-43 Regular
I had the black G3 and I now have a red one. Black one seems to be smooth on the back of the camera, while the red seems to have a bit of a matte surface. Feels more durable.

snkenai

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Vivitar? are you sure.. Vivitar? what have you been smoking.. ?
I also have the Vivitar 24mm f2.8, and have a lot of very good pics with it. I'v used it on E-p1, G1, and E-520. It is the OM mount. Only problem other than not being AF is that it is heavy!

djonesii

Mu-43 Regular
my g1 was red, and went with black on the G3 ..... If I had it to do over, I'd stick with the red ..... lets you take serious photos even less noticed .... How could that guy with a red camera get a good photo!

Dave

yottavirus

Mu-43 Regular
So.. Red, Black or White. shessh.. ? not that big of deal really.. but I like White.. but it gets dirty easy.. LOL .. I appreciate all the feed back for sure.. but White seems to keep popping in my head.. like Apple stuff.. :)
It doesn't. It's something similar to car paint. It's also not like apple because it's useful.

Black: traditional, serious, gets 'noticed' more.
White: chic, carefree, most casual.
Red: Ferrari. Loud and 'LOOK AT ME'.

If you're a hipster, go with white, otherwise go with black.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom