G3 what color?

MrDoug

Mu-43 Top Veteran
If you were buying a new G3, what color would you pick? Red, Black or White..? :smile:

KVG

Banned User
Real Name
Kelly Gibbons
Pink with unicorn and rainbow stickers, or just black because its gangster:cool:

MrDoug

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Pink with unicorn and rainbow stickers, or just black because its gangster:cool:
No.. I want one, but I like Black but White or Red look nice.. but I know they all take the same pics.. LOL.. I was just curious..

MrDoug

Mu-43 Top Veteran
The white one and put storm trooper stickers on it?
I am serious.. If someone had a gun to your head and you had to order or get shot dead, what color would you pick? Black, Red or White.. this is important not for just BLING but for resale etc.. :)

Hikari

Mu-43 All-Pro
Red, because it is cool.

Black, because you would not notice it if your reflection in a window was in your image.

White, because it would reflect more light and keep the body cooler outdoors.

Hikari

Mu-43 All-Pro
Nothing will help resale. If you have black the buyer would want red...

KVG

Banned User
Real Name
Kelly Gibbons
I am serious.. If someone had a gun to your head and you had to order or get shot dead, what color would you pick? Black, Red or White.. this is important not for just BLING but for resale etc.. :)
:eek:Black, can we be friends again:confused::drinks:

MrDoug

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Red, because it is cool.

Black, because you would not notice it if your reflection in a window was in your image.

White, because it would reflect more light and keep the body cooler outdoors.
So.. Red, Black or White. shessh.. ? not that big of deal really.. but I like White.. but it gets dirty easy.. LOL .. I appreciate all the feed back for sure.. but White seems to keep popping in my head.. like Apple stuff.. :)

Grant

Mu-43 Veteran
I never ever resell my stuff but keep them until they fall apart. So with that in mind I would go for pink but with little kitty stickers on it. But then again I would never buy a G3 because it doesn't have an AF/AE lock/goggle button. Yes, I know you can program a function button but I don't want to be bothered.

MrDoug

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I never ever resell my stuff but keep them until they fall apart. So with that in mind I would go for pink but with little kitty stickers on it. But then again I would never buy a G3 because it doesn't have an AF/AE lock/goggle button. Yes, I know you can program a function button but I don't want to be bothered.
how about IBIS in OLY vs no IBIS in Panny? that is the only factor that has been holding me back from G3 to this point.. any thoughts?

Photorx12

Mu-43 Regular
The white one and put storm trooper stickers on it?
If I wasn't selling mine I would do just that! I was thinking of finding high quality black tape or taking it to an air brush artist to paint the silver trim black, then spray it with clear coat to give the storm trooper look

MrDoug

Mu-43 Top Veteran
If I wasn't selling mine I would do just that! I was thinking of finding high quality black tape or taking it to an air brush artist to paint the silver trim black, then spray it with clear coat to give the storm trooper look
Good Idea.. LOL

Sammyboy

m43 Pro
Originally Posted by Photorx12

If you were a REAL storm trooper, you would do it OD Green + Grey :biggrin:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom