• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED G3 + PL 45mm + PL 25mm + 14mm + FL-36 + tripod etc...

Buy/Sell feedback for trstenjak (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trstenjak

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Tadej Trstenjak
G3 + GF3 + PL 45mm + 14mm + 14-42mm

I'm selling all my gear (in need for money :frown: ).
All of the gear is 5 months old bought from foto-erhardt.de except for PL 45mm macro which was bought from amazon.co.uk

All of the gear is fully functional without scratches or other hidden bad stuff.

Shipping worldwide, payment with paypal. Shippment on items over 200 EUR is free, else add 10 EUR. Check my ebay reference as trstenjak44

On combined orders with 3 or more items I give 10 % discount!

1. Panasonic G3 (300 EUR)
with extra generic battery and original case with all items included - bought on foto-erhardt.de

2. Panasonic GF3 (170 EUR)
with extra generic battery and original case with all items included - bought on foto-erhardt.de

3. PL 45mm f/2.8 macro (500 EUR)
original case with all items included - bought on amazon.co.uk

4. Panasonic 14mm f/2.5 (150 EUR)
bought on foto-erhardt.de

5. Panasonic 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 (60 EUR)

deltabi

New to Mu-43
Actually can't still send PMs.... I'm new here!
Anyway, I'm interested in the PL25 and P14. Would you please send me some photo of the items? Do you include in the package the purchase receipt and warranties?
Thank you.
Diego.-

digi2ap

Mu-43 Rookie
Sorry to hear that you need to sell for money reasons. After visiting your website I can see that you have made some stunning images. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom