1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED G3 for Sale or Trade + Cash for OM-D

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Dave Jenkins, May 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave Jenkins

Dave Jenkins Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Panasonic Lumix G3 Purchased new (not refurbished) from B&H on March 16, 2013. Don’t know exact shutter count, but well less than 1000. Condition is like new.

This is a fine camera, and in my opinion very underrated. However, I find it difficult to use in tandem with an OM-D when working a fast-moving event, as I did at a wedding last Saturday. I would like to sell the G3 outright or trade it, plus $500 cash, for a clean, low-mileage, silver OM-D.

The G3 comes with everything in the original box, including blank warranty cards, and two Wasabi batteries with their charger (which also charges the OEM battery). I will sell all the above for $260. For $15 additional, I will include a Canon FD to M4/3 adapter by Rainbow Imaging.

Prices include PayPal fees and USPS shipping to CONUS. My PayPal ID is djphoto@vol.com. Contact me by e-mail at djphoto@vol.com (preferred) or PM.

Attached Files:

2. Dave Jenkins

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

3. Dave Jenkins

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.