1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED G3 Body or Kit - Like New (CONUS)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by carpandean, Dec 14, 2011.

1. carpandean

carpandean Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Oct 29, 2010
    Western NY
    Since I really haven't touched my G3 since picking up a GH2 to try (I actually go back and forth between my GF1 and GH2, but never stop in the middle), it's time to sell it off. Great camera, love the concept, but I have long, thin fingers, which just don't quite work with its grip. I used this very little after getting it and kept a screen protector on it (took it off for pictures) the whole time. Other than a few small pieces of dust on the silver ring around the lens mount, which I blew off after the pictures (didn't see them before), you can see (below) that it is in like new condition. You will get everything in the original box (except, of course, the lens if you choose body only), including the camera, battery, charger, manuals, strap, body cap, and anything else that came with it that I'm not thinking of because it's still in the box.

I'm asking $420 for the body only or $520 for the kit (w/ basic all black, non-X, 14-42mm zoom), including shipping and Paypal fees (I do not use Paypal gift, as it is against their rules to do so for sales.) I will only ship to verified Paypal addresses in the US. SOLD

Body only:

DMC-G3-Sale-1.

DMC-G3-Sale-2.

DMC-G3-Sale-4.

DMC-G3-Sale-3.

[​IMG]

With optional lens:

DMC-G3-Sale-OptionalLens.

2. Herb

Herb Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Aug 16, 2011