[FS] G3 + 14-42 ; G1BK body; G3 Batteries; Nikon 100/2.8 Series E | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by scott, Apr 9, 2013.

1. scott

scott Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Nov 15, 2010
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> G3 + 14-42 ; G1BK body; G3 Batteries; Nikon 100/2.8 Series E
    </br>Prices</br> G3 + 14-42mm: $250 shipped
    G1 Body: $125 shipped
    Nikon 100/2.8 Series E: $75 shipped
    G3 Panasonic batteries (3): $20 shipped each (or $50 for all 3)
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> US (Canada extra)
    </br>Description</br> Panasonic G3 with 14-42mm Zoom $250 shipped
    The G3 is used and fully functional. It has scratches on the screen (including one significant one from the filter ring on another camera), the back of the screen, and the "screen pocket" from use. IME, these don't cause any problems, but they are obvious. Includes strap, 2 Panasonic batteries, charger.

The 14-42mm is a new kit lens from a G5. Includes front and back caps and shade.

Extra Panasonic BLD-10PP batteries for G3 (3) $20 shipped ea., or $50 for all 3
    These are real Panasonic batteries, a bit under a year old. Working fine. What can I say--I like to have lots of extra batteries. :smile:

Panasonic G1 Black Body $125 shipped
    The G1 body is used and fully functional, but shows signs of use (scratches around corners of body, faded/worn labels (esp. the "display" label, which is mostly gone). Not a collector's item, but a good first m43 camera or backup. Includes strap, body cap, Panasonic battery, charger.

Nikon 100mm f/2.8 Series E $75 shipped
    Manual-focus "legacy" lens that makes a nice, fast 200mm-equivalent telephoto on m43. (Nikon adapter not included.) Has some internal dust (original Japanese dust! :smile: ) that is visible but that hasn't created any IQ problems that I can see. I can probably scrape up front and back caps if you need them, although I didn't get any when I bought it. EDIT: FWIW, it looks better in person than it does in the picture.

</br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Shipping included
    </br>Handling time</br> about 3 business days
    </br>References</br> Ebay: brcreeper
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: