1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

G2 with the 14-42 - Rocky Mountain National Park

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by jfoco, Feb 14, 2011.

1. jfoco

jfoco Mu-43 Rookie

Dec 27, 2010
    Colorado
    Here are a couple of shots taken with the G2 / 14-42mm. Enjoy!
    RMNP11-42.JPG RMNP11-75.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  2. AlanT

AlanT Mu-43 Regular

Feb 8, 2010
    Perth, Scotland
    They're a great pair of images, particularly the second one which implies a sense of grandness which is awe inspiring. The snow looks a little blown out in the foreground but I think it actually helps reinforce the feeling of a glaringly bright day.

3. grebeman

grebeman Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 13, 2010
    South Brent, south Devon (UK)
    Barrie
    I agree with Alan, the second shot has got that something that just raises it to another level, good stuff.

Barrie

4. cucco

cucco Mu-43 Regular

Dec 28, 2010
    I agree - beautiful images!
    They do appear a little over exposed thought. The snow is blown out and the gray rocks are a little pale. However, again they are beautiful images that are well composed.

5. jfoco

jfoco Mu-43 Rookie

Dec 27, 2010
    Colorado
    I agree

I wanted to upload the untouched photos. I'm new to Lightroom so I've only had time to play around a tiny bit. It seems like a great app! Here is one I was playing around with this morning. I tried to draw out the shadows and focus on the detail of the snow whisps off the peaks.

RMNP11-77.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.