G1 three-year guarantee

Glenn S

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I recently bought a G1 over the web, from Mathers of Lancashire and today I got a three-year guarantee in the post from Panasonic.

I understood the three-year guarantee was only available for cameras bought in the dealer's shop. Has this happened to anyone else here?

tam

Mu-43 Regular
I bought a G1 in a shop... and had to chase them up for the 3 year guarantee certificate! Guess this balances it out...

Maybe they put it through as a shop sale for you, I'd not complain about getting the extra guarantee!

Glenn S

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I bought a G1 in a shop... and had to chase them up for the 3 year guarantee certificate! Guess this balances it out...

Maybe they put it through as a shop sale for you, I'd not complain about getting the extra guarantee!

Thanks Tam, certainly no complaint from me :smile:

sphexx

Mu-43 Regular
I recently bought a G1 over the web, from Mathers of Lancashire and today I got a three-year guarantee in the post from Panasonic.

I understood the three-year guarantee was only available for cameras bought in the dealer's shop. Has this happened to anyone else here?

Perhaps Panasonic will read what you wrote and take your guarantee away :biggrin:
I went for the same deal elsewhere and the rules on the Panasonic website are quite explicit. They offered a £50 cashback and if you had a demonstration of the camera in a shop you got a three-year guarantee!

Glenn S

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Perhaps Panasonic will read what you wrote and take your guarantee away :biggrin:

Cheers Sphexx, I'm a lot happier now :wink:

I understood Panasonic's T & C for the G1, which is why I'm surprised I got the three years.

Freedomwalker

New to Mu-43
I got my G1 from Jessops back in April and only just received the 3 yr warranty, but I received TWO £50 cashback cheques, one in May, and one in July:biggrin:

Latest threads

Top Bottom