1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

G1 Reference Card

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by oldracer, Jul 24, 2011.

1. oldracer

oldracer Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Oct 1, 2010
    USA
    Though I'm sure all of you remember the significance of every one of the little do-dahs in the viewfinder, I do not. On the off chance that there is one more do-dah challenged forum member, I have uploaded the reference card that I just made for myself. ("P" numbers in parentheses refer to the reference page in the G1 manual.)

G1_Reference.

Printed at 300dpi and folded, it is about 2.5" x 3.5"

I could find no way to upload anything but a jpg here, but if you PM me I would be happy to send a PDF or to send the Word document zipped with all the artwork so you can fiddle, modify, and make your own version. (Include a "real" email address so I can send an email with an attachment.)

Comments, suggestions welcomed.

• Like Like x 7
  2. Tinderbox (UK)

Tinderbox (UK) Mu-43 Regular

After a few days of use you know what icon`s are anyway, I always read the user guides myself cover to cover even before i even ordered the camera, but nothing compares to actually using the camera.

Thanks for you Efforts.

John.

3. f6cvalkyrie

f6cvalkyrie Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 12, 2010
    Brussels, Belgium
    For the RAW shooter that I am, a few of those icons will never light up !
    Can I get some money back from Panasonic ???? :biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks for posting !
    Rafael

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.