1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED G1 Panasonic Superb condt./Box/Contents

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by cherrywood, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cherrywood

cherrywood Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Dec 17, 2010
    Ohio
    Camera has been /SOLD/SOLD Hello , Selling my 2nd of 2 G1's. The first went to Senior member Luke, on this forum in jan.

I will be upgrading soon and thus I have my other G1 for sale here.

Comes with all contents as supplied from factory. This was a kit ,but I am keeping the lens.

G1, battery,charger, all cables, software and manuals etc.

Cosmetics, , all functions as new.No marks on body and lcd is mark free and screen protector was on since new.

Mechanicals perfect. Just a superb G1 , and only about 1700 clicks and about a year old. NOTE: Shutter count is 1936,not approx 1700, just checked today and noted change/oct /11/2011. Thus, for my error I am dropping price to 186.00 USD. My Bad./Dennis.

This was my camera new and the one I sold to member luke was my wife's.

100% feedback here, fredmiranda,and the bay.

PRICE; $189.00 USD Shipped and Paypaled to conusa. Others at cost to your location.

SEE PHOTOS.

Thanks Dennis.

2. cherrywood

cherrywood Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Dec 17, 2010
    Ohio
    G1 looking for a good home/Take me home please

G1 camera still needs a new Home!!!

3. cherrywood

cherrywood Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Dec 17, 2010
    Ohio
    G1 Panasonic

Price Dropped to $186.00 USD ,Because of my wrong shutter count. Conusa, paypaled and shipped. Other at cost to your location.
    Sorry about my error. Dennis.

4. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    As Dennis mentioned, I bought one of these off him before. I still refuse to give it up. I love the viewfinder and tilt screen. It makes a great second body. Heck, it makes a great first body.

• Like Like x 1
  5. cherrywood

cherrywood Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Dec 17, 2010
    Ohio
    G! SOLD

Hello CAmera has been SOLD. Thanks Dennis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.