1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

G1/GH1 videos

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by Dan Ka, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Dan Ka

Dan Ka Mu-43 Regular

Jan 11, 2011
    Northeastern Ohio
    I saw this over at the m4/3 forum at dpr. The videos have been up on youtube for a while, and they may have been posted here before, but, I couldn't find them.

While they are primarily for the G1 and GH1, as a G2 user, I still found them helpful in filling some gaps in my learning process (and the manual).

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L71j9APJLM"]YouTube - Panasonic G1/GH1: Sports[/ame] This link goes to sports shooting, but, there are many more videos available on the page.

Dan

ps: I am having a problem posting just the link. Click on the YouTube logo in the lower right corner to get to the page w/ the rest of the videos.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.