G1/GH1 + 20mm f1.7 case? Suggestions please

vincechu

Mu-43 Regular
Hi everyone,

I've finally ordered myself a Panny 20mm to go on my G1, :thumbup:

So I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a case to fit the G1/GH1 + 20mm f1.7?

I'd prefer if it had some degree of padding and water proofing whilst being reasonably small and enabled quick access to the camera.

I've looked at the Lowepro Apex 60AW, which apparently fits a GF1 + 20mm, but as the G1 is bigger with the grip I doubt it'll fit.

Thanks in advance,

Vince

goldenlight

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
John
The Tamrac and Domke so far mentioned are great little system bags for a small camera and a few accessories, but what about a waist pouch just big enough for the G1 body with 20mm attached and nothing else? It's a question I've been pondering myself!

pxpaulx

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Paul
Naneu Pro Delta - I have the Quantaray equivalent (made by naneu pro for the now defunct ritz camera stores). It fits the GF1/20mm perfectly, with room for a small 2nd lens as well, comes with interior padding and enough clips and zips to store or hang an abundance of extras.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom