COMPLETED G1 Body $160, 100-300mm $400

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by oldracer, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldracer

oldracer Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Oct 1, 2010
    USA
    [​IMG]

I bought these specifically for a trip to Africa and had a ball.

Leopard_In_Tree.

but I really don't need this focal length or a second body for most of my shooting, so they are now for sale.

The black body is in excellent shape. There are some rub marks on the bottom of the battery door, but that is about all I can see. (I also have a blue one if you'd prefer that color. it has a bit of the matte finish rubbed off of one corner. I don't care which one I keep.) You get the body, a body cap, and an OEM battery, plus the little triangular strap rings. That's all. $160

The 100-300mm is in excellent shape, too. There is an extremely faint rub mark on the shade and another on the lens barrel. Nothing I could get in a photograph, though. You get the lens with caps, original box and packaging, instruction manual still sealed in its plastic bag, and the boxed and sealed lens bag. AFIK this is everything that came from Panasonic. $400

Here is a 100% crop so you can see the lens/camera performance.

[​IMG]

Shipping at your cost, we will work it out before you pay.

Price is cash. Send me a U.S. postal money order for immediate shipment, a personal check if you are willing to wait a week or so, or use Paypal if you are ready to pay their gouge at 3%.

Satisfaction guaranteed/3 day return/round trip shipping at your cost. 450+ positive feedback on eBay. Ask, and I'll send you the link.

I will also be posting a Gitzo travel tripod and head ("Reporter Compact Performance" model with G1275M head) FS soon.

2. oldracer

oldracer Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Oct 1, 2010
    USA
    Bump. Changed the photos just for people's entertainment. :)

3. oldracer

oldracer Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Oct 1, 2010
    USA
    Last chance before eBay. These are cheaper prices than you'll pay there.

4. ifixfxs

ifixfxs New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sep 25, 2010
    Santa Fe
    interested in both. too late?

5. oldracer

oldracer Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Oct 1, 2010
    USA
    Not too late. eBay plan is an auction starting after the 25th. PM me. I can post or email a set of pix of the body, too, if you like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.