Okay, guys, here's a question that I usually help others answer but rarely ask myself because I'm generally pretty clear about what I want and need. But I would appreciate having some other minds check in on this. I gave my G1 to my niece over the July 4th holiday weekend because she loved the camera and has an strong interest in entering photography as a hobby. I, of course, was happy to facilitate that and have no regrets. I had a G3 on order at the time but I subsequently cancelled that order out of frustration with Panasonic Direct. My goal is to eventually have a G-class camera again plus whatever Panasonic introduces to truly replace the GF1 (two camera bodies for my MFT kit - which is what I had before). As most of us have heard, rumors are there will be a "Pro" rangefinder-styled camera with a built-in EVF sometime this year. This rumor helped inform my decision to cancel the G3 order. Now, as I said, I still want a G-class camera because I have lenses like the 100-300 (and may even opt for the 14-140) and the larger body, at least for me, is a better combination with those. Did I mention I plan to step up nature photography? So... my question: Do I pick up a GH2 now... do nothing and just wait for the GH3 (End of year? Next year?)... or maybe pick up a G2 body for $299 to tide me over until the GH3 arrives? I'm not going wring my hands and waste a whole lot of time on this decision. If I'm going to buy a camera body now, I will do so within a week. But I'd love to hear what you would do - and why. Thanks so much.