1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

FYI: GH1 with 14-140mm Kit lens for 749 € in Andorran site

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by acmatos, Jun 9, 2010.

1. acmatos

acmatos Mu-43 Regular

I've just found these great prices in the Andorravision site.

They have the GH1 with 14-140mm Kit lens for 749 € (reduced from 1199 €) and the G1 double lens kit (with the 14-45 and the 45-200) for 549 €.

The G1 kit with the 14-15 is 339 €.

Obviously I'm not in anyway connected with them, but I read in a Portuguese forum they are a reputable source.

Anyway, I just could not resist and ordered a G1 double lens kit (but please don't tell my wife!)...

I was on the market for the 45-200 and the VF-2 EVF for my E-PL1 -- and for more or less the same price I got a second camera with EVF and 2 lenses!

So far, the service is very efficient.
    The kit should be here by Monday or Tuesday and I'll report back.

Regards,

António Carlos

2. acmatos

acmatos Mu-43 Regular

Hi again.

As promised, just a quick note to let you know that my 549 € (plus 20 € postage) double lens kit G1 has arrived today from Andorravision.

Ordered it last Wednesday, so it was a quick and efficient service -- and the kit comes with a 2 year European warranty.

The only thing I miss is a Instructions Manual in English - got it in French, Italian, German and Dutch. But I've just downloaded the English pdf from the Panasonic site.

I suppose you can guess the big smile in my face.

And now I'm going out the try the new toy!

Regards,

António Carlos

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.