1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

FYI: GH1 with 14-140mm Kit lens for 749 € in Andorran site

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by acmatos, Jun 9, 2010.

1. acmatos

acmatos Mu-43 Regular

I've just found these great prices in the Andorravision site.

They have the GH1 with 14-140mm Kit lens for 749 € (reduced from 1199 €) and the G1 double lens kit (with the 14-45 and the 45-200) for 549 €.

The G1 kit with the 14-15 is 339 €.

Obviously I'm not in anyway connected with them, but I read in a Portuguese forum they are a reputable source.

Anyway, I just could not resist and ordered a G1 double lens kit (but please don't tell my wife!)...

I was on the market for the 45-200 and the VF-2 EVF for my E-PL1 -- and for more or less the same price I got a second camera with EVF and 2 lenses!

So far, the service is very efficient.
    The kit should be here by Monday or Tuesday and I'll report back.

Regards,

António Carlos

2. acmatos

acmatos Mu-43 Regular

Hi again.

As promised, just a quick note to let you know that my 549 € (plus 20 € postage) double lens kit G1 has arrived today from Andorravision.

Ordered it last Wednesday, so it was a quick and efficient service -- and the kit comes with a 2 year European warranty.

The only thing I miss is a Instructions Manual in English - got it in French, Italian, German and Dutch. But I've just downloaded the English pdf from the Panasonic site.

I suppose you can guess the big smile in my face.

And now I'm going out the try the new toy!

Regards,

António Carlos