1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

FYI: Brand New VF2s at Adorama for $225; fisheyes for $127

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by WT21, Oct 5, 2011.

1. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
  2. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    Amazon has the same price, but strangely only for the black VF-2! I guess silver VF-2s don't need discounting? :confused:

3. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    Please share some shots with that fisheye converter when you get it. Do these links have the sites payment kickback code in them (or whatever they call it)?

4. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Good point. I always forget to go through the Affinity links via mu-43 (sorry Amin!). The links I posted were just to Adorama directly. I just tried clicking on "affiliate partners" above to find the Adorama link, but it says I don't have permission to go into that tab??? How do I find an Adorama link on this site?

(also, I see I should have put this in the forum "Micro 4/3 Deals & Special Promotions" -- just doing it wrong all the way 'round today)

5. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Thanks for asking. The affiliate link is in my signature :). I'll have to look into why that affiliate tab isn't working for you.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Mu-43 App

6. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Will do. Im not expecting too much, but I love FE for fun, and at $127 shipped, its worth trying out, and it will have AF.

7. starlabs

starlabs Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Yes, do let us know about the FCON. I've been "fisheyeing" the lens myself (haha! :tongue:).

I like it because it gives you a "mild" fisheye effect. I actually really don't care for the full-on fisheye look.

8. Canonista

Canonista Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 3, 2011
    L.A.
    Thanks for the tip. Nice price. I just ordered mine at Amazon through Amin's signature link. :smile: