FYI: ALL TEXANS

Crdome

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Michael
Greetings All,

In the next few weeks I embark upon my 3rd Annual photo excursion. It’s four weeks of photographing sights along the country's back roads. This year’s focus is Texas. Generally wandering about without specific destinations. Would you be interested spending a day shooting if my travels take me to your vicinity?

2017's was 4200 mile adventure through MO, KS, CO, UT, AZ NM, TX, OK. The stand out was the Texas panhandle where I encountered many whimsical displays of folk art, and scenes harkening back to the the glory days of the 1950’s. A life altering experience was initiated by a rancher who invited me to join him witnessing the devastation caused by the 750 sq. mile wild fire. Remaining were endless expanses of scorched land, littered by chard bodies of livestock. Seeing how they fell provided a glimpse into their panicked attempts of escape.

In 2018 I traversed 5700 miles mostly across CO, UT, NV, CA, AZ, NM and KS. Rather than expanding upon my adventure as I have above. Ill let my images continue my tale.

Folks I've shot with and continue enduring friendships are@ivoire, @Harvey Melvin Richards, @Web-Betty, @deepaqua

I will soon be post a general call out to identify other Texans.

Thank you for your consideration,

Sincerely,

Michael Atwell

Please respond with private conservation

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom