1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Funny Video on Mirrorless Cameras

Discussion in 'Other Systems' started by dtchan, Nov 26, 2012.

1. dtchan

dtchan Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 24, 2010
    The stop motion is kind of funny from this video. Talks about the mirrorless cameras.

Stop motions parts at 0:25 and 7:55.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PJoV9UQ8FE&list=UUqpOf_Nl5F4tjwlxOVS6h8A&feature=plcp]Canon EOS M Hands-On Field Test - YouTube[/ame]

• Like Like x 3
  2. dav1dz

dav1dz Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 6, 2012
    Canada
    I saw it this morning.

Too bad TCS doesn't carry Olympus or else we would also see a PEN?

3. thomastaesu

thomastaesu Mu-43 Regular

Nov 16, 2012
    ATL, GA
    Thomas
    LOL. Loved the skit.

4. dtchan

dtchan Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 24, 2010
    No wonder they never reviewed the om-d.

5. battleaxe

battleaxe Mu-43 Top Veteran

I think I read somewhere they had a spat with Olympus so they can't really carry them or review their lenses any more.

6. speedandstyle

speedandstyle Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Got to love it! Very funny.

Too bad that the new Canon has some problems. It actually is a good design, they just didn't get a few things right. In a year or two I bet they have all the bugs worked out.

7. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Finally got around to watching this - funny stuff!

Ummm, what does it say about you, though, if you own 2 out of 3 of the misfit cameras? :eek: 

8. RoadTraveler

RoadTraveler Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 23, 2012
    x2, I also found it entertaining, and noted his closing statement…mentioned all the other 'mirrorless' but not Olympus or Panasonic.

However, I agree with the overall assessment about the product, all the reviews I read made it clear the little Canon was not the camera or system for me to invest in. Other than also liking and using Contax and Leica, I've been a Canon shooter for about 15 years; film SLRs to dSLRs. I would have probably purchased a Canon mirrorless or MFT camera this past week if they had a good offering and some lenses, not a glorified point-and-shoot that doesn't operate as well as the many P&S camera they already make.

Like the review says, if Canon eventually get's serious and produces a product for serious shooters, they will likely be very competitive. Though I would have liked to buy something this past week, even last year, not next year... so into m4/3 I jumped.

9. ~tc~

~tc~ Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Oct 22, 2010
    Houston, TX
    X2

I'm just about caught up on DigitalRev video reviews .... Looks like I need to check out TCS's next. I loved the "battle at fstop hill" ones

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.