Funny Video on Mirrorless Cameras

Discussion in 'Other Systems' started by dtchan, Nov 26, 2012.

1. dtchan

dtchan Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 24, 2010
    The stop motion is kind of funny from this video. Talks about the mirrorless cameras.

Stop motions parts at 0:25 and 7:55.

[ame=]Canon EOS M Hands-On Field Test - YouTube[/ame]
    • Like Like x 3
  2. dav1dz

dav1dz Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 6, 2012
    I saw it this morning.

Too bad TCS doesn't carry Olympus or else we would also see a PEN?
  3. thomastaesu

thomastaesu Mu-43 Regular

Nov 16, 2012
    ATL, GA
    LOL. Loved the skit.
  4. dtchan

dtchan Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 24, 2010
    No wonder they never reviewed the om-d.
  5. battleaxe

battleaxe Mu-43 Top Veteran

I think I read somewhere they had a spat with Olympus so they can't really carry them or review their lenses any more.
  6. speedandstyle

speedandstyle Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Got to love it! Very funny.

Too bad that the new Canon has some problems. It actually is a good design, they just didn't get a few things right. In a year or two I bet they have all the bugs worked out.
  7. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Finally got around to watching this - funny stuff!

Ummm, what does it say about you, though, if you own 2 out of 3 of the misfit cameras? :eek:
  8. RoadTraveler

RoadTraveler Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 23, 2012
    x2, I also found it entertaining, and noted his closing statement…mentioned all the other 'mirrorless' but not Olympus or Panasonic.

However, I agree with the overall assessment about the product, all the reviews I read made it clear the little Canon was not the camera or system for me to invest in. Other than also liking and using Contax and Leica, I've been a Canon shooter for about 15 years; film SLRs to dSLRs. I would have probably purchased a Canon mirrorless or MFT camera this past week if they had a good offering and some lenses, not a glorified point-and-shoot that doesn't operate as well as the many P&S camera they already make.

Like the review says, if Canon eventually get's serious and produces a product for serious shooters, they will likely be very competitive. Though I would have liked to buy something this past week, even last year, not next year... so into m4/3 I jumped.
  9. ~tc~

~tc~ Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Oct 22, 2010
    Houston, TX

I'm just about caught up on DigitalRev video reviews .... Looks like I need to check out TCS's next. I loved the "battle at fstop hill" ones