1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Full Spectrum Converted (inc IR) Lumix G3, 20mm/1.7, etc. | Location: Virginia | Ships: US

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by colorspace, Sep 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. colorspace

colorspace New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 4, 2013
    Virginia
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Full Spectrum Converted (inc IR) Lumix G3, 20mm/1.7, etc.
    </br>Prices</br> $575.00
    </br>Location</br> Virginia
    </br>Ships to</br> US
    </br>Description</br> Wish I had found this forum earlier -- new here, but can provide lots of great refs from fredmiranda.com, ebay, etc.

Grudgingly selling this to simplify my "kit" to all Nikon bodies/lenses with compatible batteries. Camera was modified last year by Spencer's Camera for full spectrum shooting. THIS MEANS that the camera can be used for infrared (IR), visible or even UV (with the right lens) photography depending on the filter used on the lens. Since the camera has a nice EVF, you will be able to see what your results will be like in the viewfinder... even in bright sunlight.

I've used it for both B&W infra-red photography, using various IR filters (720-950nm), as well as color infrared and/or infrared+visible using h-alpha and 720nm filters.

The camera is in perfect working and great aesthetic condition. No bad pixels on either the sensor, LCD screen, or (the incredibly useful) EVF. Included will be the original charger, box, manuals, and cables. I will also include one additional Panasonic battery with the camera (both hold charge very well).

The camera will come with a Panasonic 20mm f1.7 lens which makes a great companion to the camera. Includes soft case, caps.... sorry, no box for this lens, but it's in "minty" shape.

These are some panoramic photos taken with the camera - please click on them to see at larger size

original.
    (exif and info available here - Table Mountain, Lions Head and Devil's Peak photo - Pablo Yáñez photos at pbase.com)

original.
    (exif&info Lake Rupanco, (Volcanos/Mounts) Puntiagudo, Tronador, and Osorno (L to R) photo - Pablo Yáñez photos at pbase.com)

original.
    (exif&info Moonrise over Nos photo - Pablo Yáñez photos at pbase.com)

original.
    (exif&info Jamestown Ferry Landing photo - Pablo Yáñez photos at pbase.com)

(as with all IR photos these have been put through some adjustment in levels in PS -- that's the nature of the beast).
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> Can use UPS, USPS, or FedEx (all with insurance)
    </br>Shipping charge</br> actual cost to you based on your pref.
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 day
    </br>References</br> "Fredmiranda: byteseller" "ebay: byteseller"
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. colorspace

colorspace New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 4, 2013
    Virginia
    Been asked if I would be willing to sell the camera and lens separately....

The answer is: I would prefer not to since I don't have other mu43 equipment to continue to use whichever one is "left over", but I am more than willing to entertain entertaining offers... so let me know what you are proposing and I will get back to you.

thx

3. beanedsprout

beanedsprout Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Apr 13, 2013
    north central Ohio
    Ooh nice. Makes me wish I had the money. I'd love to get rid of my full spectrum E-PL1 because I hate the damn thing, but I use it too much and I don't have $575. The 20mm would be a nice addition too. GLWS

4. meyerweb

meyerweb Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Sep 5, 2011
    Dang. I just sent my G2 off for IR conversion this morning. Timing is everything.

5. colorspace

colorspace New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 4, 2013
    Virginia
    Camera body sold... will relist the 20mm separately I suppose...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.