COMPLETED Fuji XF18-55mm | Location: US | Ships: US

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Luke, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    75   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Fuji XF18-55mm
    </br>Prices</br> $440
    </br>Location</br> US
    </br>Ships to</br> US
    The Fuji 18-55mm lens has been called by many the finest "kit lens" out there. It has a pretty wide aperture. And it's fast and silent focusing and quite sharp. It's good enough that many sell off their 18mm lens once they get it. And unless you do macro, getting this lens will also keep you from buying the 60mm lens. This lens CURES G.A.S! You really should own one even if you think you're a primes-only kind of shooter. I bought this one from someone who got it new with their X-E1 kit and never used it. I think I may have taken 20 shots with it. It is for all intents and purposes, like new. It has front and rear cape and tulip lens shade. It has no box since it came from a kit. But I will include a nice carrying case with the purchase and it will be well packed. I jumped on it when it was offered for $500. I'm asking $440 (shipped and insured).....again, lower than every other used copy I could find out there. Best condition....lowest prices. That's how I roll. This is what it looks like........
    DSC00075 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

Let me know if you have any questions. All buyers will be satisfied. All who delay in buying these will be sad and pay too much somewhere els
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail
    </br>Shipping charge</br> included in price
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 day
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.