• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Fuji X100s, Zeiss Ikon, Zeiss 50mm f/1.5 ZM, Gitzo GT2531LvL | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Buy/Sell feedback for sge998 (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sge998

Mu-43 Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Fuji X100s, Zeiss Ikon

Prices
Fuji X100s (all accessories+wide adapter) - $1300
Fuji X100s Body + accessories - $1050
Fuji WCL-X100 - $280
Zeiss Ikon - $850

Ships to
US/Canada

Description
I am relocating for work so I am selling some of the gears that I won’t be using much.
Pictures can be seen in the link below.
HTML:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/iccmecha/sets

Fuji X100S Camera - $1300
+ WCL-X100 wide adapter + Original Fuji Hood/Filter + extra batteries

• It has only ~1000 shutter actuations with minimal usage. Also it has a screen protector on since day one. No oil on the aperture blades, and lens assembly is free from scratch. Overall it’s in great condition with the exception of paint chipping on left corner of the top plate (I never dropped the camera, and the paint was somehow removed while it’s in a protected camera bag). Comes with original box and accessories (strap, battery charger, battery, booklets).
• The WCL-X100 is in excellent condition with clean front and back glass elements. Comes with pouch and front/rear lens cover.
• The Original Fuji Hood, adapter ring & filter have always been a companion to the X100S. These are the original accessories from Fujifilm, not the knock-off brand accessories.
• 2 extra MaximalPower branded batteries are included.
• 1 extra new Micro Solution screen protector (Made in Japan).

If you want to buy it separately, $1050 for the camera body & all accessories, and $285 for the wide adapter.

Zeiss Ikon ZM Rangefinder Film Camera - $850

• The viewfinder is bright and clear. Both shutter and light meter are accurate. It exhibits minor wear and tear on the body most noticeably on the tip of film cover and middle section of bottom plate. Overall it’s in good condition and it’s a great alternative to the Leica M7. Comes with original box, strap, and booklets.

Zeiss Sonnar 50mm f/1.5 ZM Lens (Silver)

• Comes with original Zeiss hood and B+W 46mm 007MRC filter. The lens is in like-new condition (bought earlier this year). It has no oil on aperture blades and no scratch on the lens elements. It’s the perfect companion to the Zeiss Ikon and produces amazing results when adapted to M43 or Fuji X cameras.

Gitzo GT2531LVL Carbon fiber leveling tripod
Brand new and never used. Comes with original box and accessories.

Acratech GV2 Ballhead w/ bubble level & detent pin knob release

I can offer discounts if some items are bought together. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Thanks!

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
Shipping method
-

Shipping charge
Included

Handling time
1-2 Business days

References
eBay: sge998

Additional comments
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

The Zeiss C Sonnar is SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom