1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Fuji X100s (like new condition with 900 shutter count) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by lattiboy, Apr 6, 2014.

1. lattiboy

lattiboy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

Dec 16, 2009
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Fuji X100s (like new condition with 900 shutter count)

Prices
    $1000 USD

Ships to
    USA

Description
    I have a practically unused Silver X100s (900 on the shutter count menu! Which is usually about 3-4x actual pictures taken)

Comes with a lovely, black soft leather case (non-OEM) , a 2nd battery (unused Wasabi Power), and a red metal soft release button. Also, all boxes, accessories, ect that come with a new one.

I got it from a well-established Amazon seller about a week ago expecting something pretty well worn. When I opened the box, it was basically unused with a shutter count of 500. It's also a 33A serial number, so not an import body.

Anyway, I adore this thing, but I just don't see myself using it enough to justify having a $1300 camera that gets taken out a few times a month.

View attachment 352908

View attachment 352909

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    signature required confirmed address

Shipping charge
    FREE

Handling time
    2 business days

References
    FredMiranda, Ebay

Additional comments
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. lattiboy

lattiboy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

Dec 16, 2009
    Bump and a price drop to $999

3. nwbie1

nwbie1 Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Oct 18, 2010
    San Francisco, Ca.
    Are you open trade some m4/3 lenses?

Hi,
    Are open to trade the x100s for some m4/3 lenses? I have the Panasonic 25mm f1.4, Olympus 45mm f1.8, Samyang/Rokinon fisheye lens, 14-42mm with the Olympus wide angle converter, Panasonic 14mm f2.5

Thanks,

Alan

4. lattiboy

lattiboy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

Dec 16, 2009
    I have 3 of those lenses and am looking for cash right now. Thank you for the offer.