1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Fuji X100

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Luke, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    I have responded to 3 adverts in the last 2 weeks. All of them were nice cameras, complete and with some nice accessories. On all 3, I was a bit too late. 2 were $900 and 1 was $950. I am looking for something similar. A couple scuffs and light wear i can deal with. I can get a new one missing a few things on Ebay for $1,000, but I asked the seller a legitimate question and the answer I received was incomplete and a bit rude so I'm looking elsewhere.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

2. Rich M

Rich M Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Mar 2, 2010
    PM sent

3. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    Thanks Rich, I'll leave feedback when it gets here.

4. veereshai

veereshai Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

May 12, 2011
    Arlington, VA
    Congratulations :). I am still holding out, I think it'll be the GH2 for me before x100.

5. Bokeaji

Bokeaji Gonzo's Dad O.*

0   0   0

Aug 6, 2011
    Austin, TX
    i was resmitten by the x100 at the austin photo expo this last weekend
    omg the ovf and build of the camera are so nice!

someone on trolls.com said fuji has a new system for replacement when sticky aperture blades present as well
    so thats nice

i also got to try the m9... OMG its SO heavy! but i loved it :)

6. veereshai

veereshai Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

May 12, 2011
    Arlington, VA
    You guys are not helping me. *Gotta keep away from this thread, gotta keep away from this thread* :p