1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Fuji X100 with extras for your Oly 75mm/1.8 | Location: CA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by denis_sf, Jun 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. denis_sf

denis_sf Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jun 4, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Denis
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading</br> Fuji X100 with extras for your Oly 75mm/1.8
    </br>Location</br> CA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> I'm interested in trading my well-cared for 21A series Fuji X100 for an excellent condition Oly 75mm/1.8.

I'll also sell the package outright for $720.00 net to me shipped USPS insured.

Face-to-face exchange preferred. I'm in Oakland and am ok with meeting up somewhere in the Bay Area to make the exchange.

I'm the second owner of the camera. When I purchased it (in February) it was basically mint with two VERY small blemishes around the LCD bezel that were quickly made invisible by blackening them with a Sharpie. I have added no additional dings or dents. LCD screen is protected with a Zagg Invisible Shield. Camera has been babied and used very lightly.

The camera itself is in excellent condition. The only other thing worth mentioning is that there's a visible speck of dust in the viewfinder which is fairly common with Fuji's X series. My X Pro 1 had two visible specks of dust. Doesn't affect visible image or anything else.

Package includes the OEM Fuji leather case and an extra OEM battery. All of the original packaging, accessories, etc. are included. I'll also throw in an off-brand silver lens hood w/adapter and UV filter.

8488112784_baaf1abdd3_z.
    x100 by gimletsandfilm, on Flickr

Match Technical soft release and Gordy's wrist strap are pictured but not included. The observant will notice in the photo that there's a black 49mm filter ring between the lens and the chrome front ring (photo was shot while I was toying with different setups to keep from smudging the front lens element.

Camera will ship in its original configuration with the hood/adapter/filter included separately.

Thanks for looking.
    </br>References</br> Ebay: heirn
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. ranxoren

ranxoren Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Apr 22, 2013
    Toronto, ON
    OT
    I have had a chance to hold and shoot with denis_sf's X100 and its in beautiful condition and works quite well! :)

Best of luck my friend!

3. denis_sf

denis_sf Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jun 4, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Denis
    Thanks for the endorsement, OT. :)

It's kind of a long shot trade. If it's not meant to be, I'll hang on to the camera and pick up the 75 later. Totally your fault for letting me try yours out, hehe.

4. ranxoren

ranxoren Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Apr 22, 2013
    Toronto, ON
    OT
  5. denis_sf

denis_sf Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jun 4, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Denis
    Ok. Picked up a 75 in black. This needs to go.

Now asking $675 shipped conus. PayPal ok +3%.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.