Fuji X100 samples

Bill Gordon

Mu-43 Top Veteran
From my point of view, the preview article on Steve Huff's site does not compare at all with the photographs and descriptions that I have read elsewhere. Who knows why various site's choose the reviews they do but the examples that I have seen via Mio Cade's Flickr stream and Brandon Remier's blog Thoughts from My Camera (you'll need to go back in time to see quite a few different examples) are much more interesting and, yes, compelling. Only time will tell for me - once I personally get ahold of one and see what I think in real life. Until then, those of us who are interested will continue to read, look and mull.:daz:
I agree with you BB.....I have always said that it is more the person behind the camera and those two postings that you mentioned certainly prove that.

David Tait

Mu-43 Regular
Awesome images.

Over at the Luminous Landscape.
Fujifilm X100 Test Report

A good read.

BK
Having followed the hype about the Fuji X100 for some time, I'm still fence sitting. The price is the main deal breaker for me. However, who knows? Anyway, I'm not impressed at all by the Steve Huff photos using the Fuji. But, The images in the Luminous landscape review are stunning! This post has told /shown me more than anything else I have read so far. IMHO the Luminous Landscape review gives a better idea of the Fuji potential.

Ulfric M Douglas

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
There are also some good threads at DPReview showing straight out of camera real-world stuff. I was impressed by a bloke from HongKong and his snapshots. Good stuff.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom