1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[FS] Fuji X100(S) WCL and Hoods | Location: WA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by demiian, Aug 6, 2014.

1. demiian

demiian Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jun 14, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Fuji X100(S) WCL and Hoods

Prices
    $240 (SOLD!), $15, $5

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    I have for sale:

(SOLD) 1. Fujifilm WCL-X100 Wide Conversion Lens (**SILVER**): $240 (Now $220; please see the update below)
    No product box. Includes the lens, front and back caps, and the pouch. Clean glass, no scratch on the body either.
    (http://www.amazon.com/Fujifilm-WCL-X100-Wide-Conversion-Silver/dp/B0083F2QP6)

2. JJC Lens Hood/Adapter Ring for X100(S) (**BLACK**): (New!) $15
    Wanted the silver one, so never been used. Comes with the box and original packaging.
    (http://www.ebay.com/itm/JJC-Black-L...679?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item338cd5b077)

3. No brand (Maybe EzFoto?) Lens Hood/Adapter Ring for X100(S) (**BLACK**): $5
    Comes with its original plastic bag packaging. JJC version is better, but it's hard to tell if you're not very picky.

P1390959.JPG P1390956.JPG P1390955.JPG P1390953.JPG P1390952.JPG P1390950.JPG P1390949.JPG

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time
    1 business day

References
    Ebay: lnpwu and some on this forum

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. demiian

demiian Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jun 14, 2012
    Arrg... I thought I'd give the lens another try (in case I change my mind), and took it out to a wedding. I ended up enjoying the lens quite a bit, but... what do you know? My lens hood bumped into the lens and made a mark. :(

Nothing significant by any measure, but since I'm finicky about these things, it does bother me. I have attached a new photo to best show the mark. In person, you can only see it in certain angle.

Also, I can't for the life of my find the original lens cap. It's so unlike me, but oh well... The pictures turned out great, and became a great gift to the bride and groom, so that's some consolation.

Anyway, for that, I'm knocking off $20. The new price for the WCL is now $220. I cover the shipping, buyer covers the fee if (s)he decides to use the regular paypal.

Thanks for looking!

FUJI5580.JPG
    I have darkened the photo to best show the mark.

FUJI5581.JPG
    The lens with a generic cap.

- - - Updated - - -

Fujifilm WCL-X100 Wide Conversion Lens sold! Lens hoods are still available.