1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Fuji X100(S) WCL and Hoods | Location: WA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by demiian, Aug 6, 2014.

1. demiian

demiian Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Jun 14, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Fuji X100(S) WCL and Hoods

Prices
    $240 (SOLD!), $15, $5

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    I have for sale:

(SOLD) 1. Fujifilm WCL-X100 Wide Conversion Lens (**SILVER**): $240 (Now $220; please see the update below)
    No product box. Includes the lens, front and back caps, and the pouch. Clean glass, no scratch on the body either.
    (http://www.amazon.com/Fujifilm-WCL-X100-Wide-Conversion-Silver/dp/B0083F2QP6)

2. JJC Lens Hood/Adapter Ring for X100(S) (**BLACK**): (New!) $15
    Wanted the silver one, so never been used. Comes with the box and original packaging.
    (http://www.ebay.com/itm/JJC-Black-L...679?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item338cd5b077)

3. No brand (Maybe EzFoto?) Lens Hood/Adapter Ring for X100(S) (**BLACK**): $5
    Comes with its original plastic bag packaging. JJC version is better, but it's hard to tell if you're not very picky.

P1390959.JPG P1390956.JPG P1390955.JPG P1390953.JPG P1390952.JPG P1390950.JPG P1390949.JPG

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time
    1 business day

References
    Ebay: lnpwu and some on this forum

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. demiian

demiian Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Jun 14, 2012
    Arrg... I thought I'd give the lens another try (in case I change my mind), and took it out to a wedding. I ended up enjoying the lens quite a bit, but... what do you know? My lens hood bumped into the lens and made a mark. :(

Nothing significant by any measure, but since I'm finicky about these things, it does bother me. I have attached a new photo to best show the mark. In person, you can only see it in certain angle.

Also, I can't for the life of my find the original lens cap. It's so unlike me, but oh well... The pictures turned out great, and became a great gift to the bride and groom, so that's some consolation.

Anyway, for that, I'm knocking off $20. The new price for the WCL is now $220. I cover the shipping, buyer covers the fee if (s)he decides to use the regular paypal.

Thanks for looking!

FUJI5580.JPG
    I have darkened the photo to best show the mark.

FUJI5581.JPG
    The lens with a generic cap.

- - - Updated - - -

Fujifilm WCL-X100 Wide Conversion Lens sold! Lens hoods are still available.