• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Fuji x100, Panasonic 14mm , Olympus Fl-600R | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Buy/Sell feedback for dino1891 (3)

dino1891

Mu-43 Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Fuji x100, Panasonic 14mm , Olympus Fl-600R
</br>Prices</br> 170, 230 or best offer
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> CONUS
</br>Description</br> I have attempted to sell these items a couple months ago. Got many offers but I convinced myself that I would really try to use them more often. Never happened and the gear have been sitting in my camera bag. I want to fund another hobby of mine and so these need to go.

Fuji x100 --SOLLLD
No sticky aperture blade problem. Bought from Amazon Warehous in March as "Like New". Has a "21A" serial number. Two very small light scratches on body and cap. I have shot around 600 shots. Really has not seen any use during its life. Includes box and all original accessories.

Panasonic 14mm -- $170 paypaled and shipped or best offer
Black version. In Mint condition.

Olympus Fl-600r flash--$230 shipped and paypaled or best offer
No lies, I have literally shot less than 50 shots with this. I bought it, used it the first two days, thought I would learn how to use a flash, then never had the time to learn. Literally brand new. Includes box, stand, and everything that came with it originally.

All my gear is in excellent shape. I have been using my gear so infrequently (average once a month) that I can't justify keeping all of it. Decided to keep barebone kit of just my OMD, Pan 25mm, and Oly 75mm. The x100, pan 14mm, and fl-600r need to go.
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> USPS
</br>Shipping charge</br> Free
</br>Handling time</br> 1 business day
</br>References</br> -
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

dino1891

Mu-43 Regular
Fuji x100 has been sold. Panasonic 14mm and Oly fl-600r flash still available.

Latest threads

Top Bottom