1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Fuji X100 | Location: US | Ships: US

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Luke, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Fuji X100
    </br>Prices</br> $675 (w/o case)
    </br>Location</br> US
    </br>Ships to</br> US
    </br>Description</br> For sale here is my favorite camera. The only reason I'm selling it is because I'm buying a newer model that costs twice as much with only marginal better performance (which in fact has yet to be proven:eek:). It's a very clean example and functions perfectly. There is no SAB, and the serial number starts with 21A which means it was manufactured with a different aperture blade assembly AFTER the SAB affected camera problem. (see this thread here.... x100 serial number differences - avoid SAB - )

It comes with an aftermarket adapter and hood assembly, an extra battery and a Kenko 1.5x tele extender. It looks well dressed for a night on the town in it's Kaza handmade leather case (it's a full case, although the top part is not pictured.....it will be included).

It will be shipped in the US for $750 ($675 if you don't care for the case and want to save some cash). International shipping will be additional and will be charged actual shipping cost. pm me for a quote to your part of the globe or if you have any other questions I can answer. It has served me well and done everything I have asked of it. It has been well cared for and will help you to create stunning photos.

Price is fair and firm. If you have a silver E-M5 that you don't get along with, I am open to a trade for that with some additional funds from me depending on additional items in the package.

8433079438_48a633ddd4_c.
    DSCF0568 by Lukinosity, on Flickr
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail
    </br>Shipping charge</br> included in price (US only)
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 day
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Armanius

Armanius Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Feb 23, 2010
    Houston
    Muttley
    Say it ain't so! It's a sad day ...

Silver OMD?

3. obie131

obie131 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Mar 7, 2012
    Check you PM

Yes indeedy..

4. Halaking

Halaking Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Dec 17, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Morris
    do you know what's the shutter count on the camera? thanks.

5. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    sale pending

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.