COMPLETED Fuji X100 Camera | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Rick Waldroup, Nov 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Waldroup

Rick Waldroup Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

May 28, 2009
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Fuji X100 Camera

Ships to

Up for sale is a Fuji X100 camera. I am the second owner of the camera. It comes with the original lens cap, original strap, 2 original Fuji batteries, battery charger, CD, and the original box. This kit also comes with two extra Wasabi batteries and a Wasabi battery charger. There is also a generic lens hood and a Kenko Pro1 D UV filter mounted on the lens. The first owner replaced the original leatherette covering with a very cool looking pebble grain blue leatherette. It really gives the camera a unique look. I also have a Gordy style hand strap, as well.

The camera is in excellent condition. The exterior shows normal wear- slight scratches and scuffs here and there, just normal wear. The camera functions flawlessly and really is in great shape. I have not shot much with it the past 6 months that I have owned it. The reason I am selling it is because I am moving to a different system for my personal work. I have the camera priced to sell and I will ship it for FREE to the lower 48 states. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or elsewhere will result in actual shipping charges being applied.

The photo of the back shows a screen protector on the monitor. That is the slight bubbling you see in the picture. It was like that when I got the camera and I never replaced the screen protector. Also, the photos do not show the battery chargers but they are included in the sale.

Overall, I think the next owner will be very pleased with the camera. it has the latest firmware update which drastically improved the autofocus speed, etc. The camera is a great shooter and is especially great for street shooting.

Thanks for taking a look and as I mentioned before, the camera, with the extras is priced to sell.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority Mail

Shipping charge

Handling time
    1-3 days

ebay- buyers-blvd

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

The serial number on the camera is 12A04829. Several people have inquired about the SAB issue. The original owner said he had no problem with the camera and I, myself, have never seen any problem since I have owned it.

Attached Files:

2. robsudac

robsudac New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Dec 16, 2013
    San Francisco, CA
    Payment sent. Thanks again Rick!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.