COMPLETED Fuji X-Pro1 body | Location: US | Ships: US

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Luke, Aug 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Fuji X-Pro1 body
    </br>Prices</br> $888
    </br>Location</br> US
    </br>Ships to</br> US
    </br>Description</br>
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Fuji X-Pro1 body
    </br>Prices</br> $888
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Up for sale here is a well kept Fuji X-Pro1 body. The body is in excellent condition with just some faint, light scuffing on the LCD....nothing I would consider a scratch. It comes with a soft release installed and 2 extra batteries. Everything else is there and the camera functions perfectly. I'm just trying to slim down the collection. I'm asking $888 for the body (includes fees and shipping costs.... a steal). The cheapest used on Amazon is $1,050 and mine has some nice extras. I also have the Fuji grip that I can add in for another $50. I think it makes the camera even nicer to handle, but people who like small cameras may not care for it.
    9577583425_0da26bfe49_b.
    DSC00060 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

9577580203_10a8ef0cc1_b.
    DSC00061 by Lukinosity, on Flickr
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail
    </br>Shipping charge</br> included in price
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 day
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail
    </br>Shipping charge</br> included in price
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 day
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. digitalandfilm

digitalandfilm Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 18, 2011
    Do you know how many shutter releases it has currently?

3. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    I've checked with the Googles and it seems there is no way to determine how many shutter actuations there have been. The original owner is also a camera hoarder owning multiple systems. So shutter actuations shouldn't really be a concern. I've probably put less than 200 on it since I got it a few months ago.

The body was $1,700 when it was released just over a year ago. $888 shipped is pretty ridiculous.

4. digitalandfilm

digitalandfilm Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 18, 2011
    Try..

Hit the review button with information turned on. In the upper right corner you should see something like 101-0256. The 101 is the number of the current folder and 0256 would mean you have 256 actuations. That number will reset after 9999, but it is unlikely that anyone would have the patience to push the shutter 10,000 times or more just to sting you with a used camera. If you don't see the number immediately push the Disp/Back button until you do.

5. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    430-0112 is what it shows. And that's the problem. It's not a true shutter count like many cameras have. It tells you that 112 files have been written to this folder 430. I switch this card between different cameras all the time. Every time I reformat the card (which is every time I switch a camera) then I start a new folder. Some folders may have 5 shots in them. Some may have had 200. There is no way to know.

And just to test the numbering convention. I moved the card to my E-P3 and took a shot. Then moved it back to the Fuji and took one. that file number is 432-2001. So I don't know where the camera creates the 2001....one would think it would be 0001. But it is what it is. All I know is it functions perfectly and my understanding is that it hasn't been used a ton.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.