[FS] Fuji X-Pro1 and 35mm F1.4 plus accessories | Location: NJ, USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by penfan2010, Oct 14, 2013.

1. penfan2010

penfan2010 Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Nov 12, 2010
    NJ, USA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Fuji X-Pro1 and 35mm F1.4 plus accessories
    </br>Prices</br> $1,250 for all items. Open to trade for black E-M5 body with grip/charger+ Oly 12mm F2.0.
    </br>Location</br> NJ, USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> I am selling my Fuji X-Pro 1 in great condition with the Fujinon 35mm F1.4mm lens. Comes with original packaging, battery, charger and documentation. Lens comes with original lens hood (a few scuff marks on front of hood) and front and back body caps. Included accessories are as shown: Rainbowimaging half case with red stitching, Horus-Bennu thumb grip, LCD screen protector, Wasabi power wall charger and 2 extra batteries. Original Fuji strap is part of the kit, not the black strap shown. Camera and lens have been upgraded to latest firmware with focus peaking.

I also have Rainbowimaging Fuji X adapters for Leica M, Olympus OM and Olympus Pen F legacy lenses. PM if interested in these as well.

I have rarely used this camera in the last half year, using primarily my Pen m4/3 gear and E-M5 instead.

</br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $10
    </br>Handling time</br> 2-3 days
    </br>References</br> mu-43 and ebay under the same name "Penfan2010"
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.