• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Fuji X-e1, xc16-50mm lens, xc50-230mm lens Price reduced

Status
Not open for further replies.

donuts

Mu-43 Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Fuji X-e1, xc16-50mm, xc50-230mm lenses bundled . Price lowered, now $675.00

Prices
$ 700.00 Now $675.00

Ships to
CONUS

Description
For sale;
Fuji X-e1, xc 16-50mm lens, xc 50-230mm lens, Fuji handgrip. Comes with battery, charger, manual, cd, cables, body and lens caps etc. Original boxes for
camera, xc 50-230 lens and hand grip. Everything is in excellent + condition. Sell only as a bundle. Photos can be seen on Craig's list/ Seattle/ Photo-Video/
Fuji.
Thanks for looking.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority with insurance

Shipping charge
$ 16.50

Handling time
2 business days

References
Ebay jerryjdf09

Additional comments
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

KnightHAWK

New to Mu-43
Jeez, Jerry, when you say, "Everything is in excellent + condition.", you ain't kidding. I paid late at night and Jerry shipped the very next day, Priority Mail. I got it 2 days later. Jerry also didn't mention the X-E1 has a thumb rest on it. There may be more Jerry didn't mention but I've been kinda busy and haven't yet had a chance to look at everything he shipped to me. For anyone looking for an X-E1 kit and passed on this one, I sincerely thank you.
KnightHAWK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom