• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Fuji X-E1 and X100; Nikon and Canon lenses. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for zuzuman (11)

zuzuman

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Marc
User name: zuzuman

Items to sell/buy/trade: Fuji X-E1 and X100; Nikon and Canon lenses

Prices: Fuji X-E1 body with grip: $225
Fuji X100: $375
Nikon 85mm f/1.8D: $225
Canon 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM: $225
Canon 17-40mm f/4 L: $300

Ships to: US

Description: Trying to clear out some of my no-longer-used items. Great opportunity to try Fuji for relatively low cost. Some very nice lenses, too.

Fujifilm X-E1 body. I am the second owner. Excellent cosmetic and functional condition. Current file number is 3190; no reason to believe file numbering was ever reset, but I can't confirm actual shutter count. Includes:
  • Original box (kit box, but 18-55mm lens is NOT included)
  • Fuji MHG-XE hand grip
  • Fuji battery charger
  • 2 Wasabi batteries
  • body cap
  • instruction manual
  • 32GB SD card
Fujifilm X100 digital camera. I am the second owner. Excellent cosmetic and functional condition. Current file number is 1334; no reason to believe file numbering was ever reset, but I can't confirm actual shutter count. Includes:
  • Original box
  • Deluxe Fuji leather case and camera strap with original box
  • Fuji battery charger
  • Original Fuji battery
  • JJC 49mm filter adapter and lens hood
  • 32GB SD card
Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8 D lens. Excellent cosmetic and functional condition. Includes original caps and a nice Vivitar metal lens hood with generic cap.

Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM lens. Excellent cosmetic and functional condition. Includes original rear cap and generic front cap.

Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens. Excellent cosmetic and functional condition. Includes original caps and Canon lens hood.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS Priority Mail

Shipping charge: Included in price

Handling time: 1 business day

References: Ebay: zuzuman

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• Nikon85-1.JPG
    Nikon85-1.JPG
    243.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Nikon85-2.JPG
    Nikon85-2.JPG
    406.7 KB · Views: 85
  • Nikon85-3.JPG
    Nikon85-3.JPG
    440.5 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

zuzuman

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Marc
Bump. Price reduced on Nikon lens. All other items sold.

Latest threads

Top Bottom